Friday, April 13, 2012

Graduation

Last night, I had a dream that I was standing in front of a classroom in my yoga pants and tie-die, rub my belly shirt. I was reading an essay that I had worked on for months. When I finished, my classmates booed me from their presence. I thought these ridiculous dreams would stop after I graduated, but I was wrong. I guess this is something that I'll just have to live with...forever. 

Anyway, I graduated. It went well. The morning of graduation I read a paper at the NULC in Ogden. I didn't get booed at, and it went surprisingly well. My parents and I then piled into the car and did the whole graduation thing that evening. My grandpa and cousin came too. My parents were obligated to come, but my hat is off to my grandpa and good ol' Chance. They're saints. 





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations,Lyndee! I'm sure that instead of getting booed at, you got some great cheers! What was your paper about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, like a year later...The Road by Cormac McCarthy.

    ReplyDelete